Reference Headquarters - Ask The Experts...|
- Allexperts.com - covers a variety of topics including music, sports, health, love and romance, and more.
- Ask A+ Locator - a database of experts on the Internet willing to answer questions. The database can be searched or browsed by subject or alphabetically.
- Ask an Expert Page - get answers to questions about science, math, movies, the Internet, and more.
- Ask an Expert Sources - links to experts in K-12 curricular related topics.
- Ask Jeeves
- Ask LISA - 'Live Internet Selection Assistance' from TheAdmissionsOffice.com. The person behind the scenes is a college counselor and will be available to answer 'general' college admissions questions that you may have.
- Ask Madge - Advice column for seniors. Deals with the struggles and joys of aging, and caring for those who are aging.
- Ask PointAsk - "Get Answers from Real People!"
- Experts.com - "We are a resource used worldwide by Attorneys, Journalists, Media, Researchers and the world to locate Authors, Consultants, Spokespersons, Subject Matter Experts, and Expert Witnesses."
- Experts Exchange - "#1 Knowledge Sharing Community on the Web."
- ExpertWitness.com - Directory of Expert Witnesses.
- iVillage.com - Experts Directory - Dozens of experts willing and able to help out no matter what your concerns on topics covering health, finances, fitness, parenting, cooking and more. Some experts have regularly scheduled times when you can chat with them online.
- Keen.com - "Your Live Answer Community"
- Math Central: Quandaries & Queries
- National Registry of Experts
- Pitsco's Ask an Expert Page - get answers for questions in science and technology, health, entertainment, business, law, and more.
- SeniorSite: Ask the Experts - Ask experts on seniors a question in areas such as
Long Term Care, Pharmacy, Medical and More.
- Schools Online Project -
Meet scientists in the café, search the library for science resources, or conduct an experiment in the lab.
- Scientific American: Ask the Expert
- Teacher2Teacher - an educational question-and-answer service for teachers and parents who have questions about teaching math.
- Ask the Antique and Collectibles Experts - This forum consists of 159 experts covering 153 categories of antiques.
- Ask the Astronomers -
Spartan 201 and Ulysses scientists
- Ask an Attorney
- Ask the Bird Experts
- Ask the Builder
- Ask the Census Expert
- Ask Chef Andy
- Ask the College Grad Job Hunter
- Ask about Diamonds
- Ask Dr. Bones - discussion about musculoskeletal conditions.
- Ask Dr. Math -
Submit that seemingly unsolvable math problem and receive a solution by email. With archives of past questions.
- Ask Dr. Science A Question -
Yet another Dr. Science will answer the questions "that other scientists only laugh at." Includes a Questionable Hall of Fame for the best queries.
- Ask Dr. Science -
Radio personality, Dr. Science, answers a daily question on the mysteries of the universe. Have him email the day's feature or send in your own question.
- Ask Dr. Universe - you can ask Dr. Universe almost anything. She'll go to Washington State University's team of researchers to find the answers.
- Ask Dr. Weil
- Ask the Deep Space Expert - Two experts fielded questions during the airing of PBS's 'Mysteries of Deep Space' program. Read selected questions and the experts' responses.
- Ask the Dietitian
- Ask an Earth Scientist - service of the University of Hawaii Department of Geology & Geophysics.
- Ask the Education Expert (ERIC)
- Ask the ESL (English as a Second Language) Expert
- Ask the Gardener
- Ask a Geologist - do you have a question about volcanoes, earthquakes, mountains, rocks, maps, ground water, lakes, or rivers? Email your earth science questions to a U.S. Geological Survey earth scientist.
- Ask a Geography Question - comprehensive world atlas and geography info site.
- Ask a Handyman
- Ask the Headhunter
- Ask A Hurricane Hunter - they fly airplanes right into the eye of hurricanes.
- Ask the IT Professional - "Answers for IT Professionals."
- Ask the Internet Expert
- Ask the Inventor
- Ask Jack - send your weather questions to the USA Today weather team
- Ask a Lawyer - This area of lawyers.com is designed to provide you with a unique forum in which to ask general legal questions of site's hosting attorneys.
- Ask a Legal Question - Homepage of The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi. Specialist advice on harassment, discrimination, accidents, and compensation.
- Ask A Librarian: Lib. of Congress - This site by the Library of Congress allows you to ask questions and interact with real librarians on the Web through this online reference service from the Library of Congress.
- Ask a Librarian
- Ask the Librarian (1)
- Ask the Life Expert - advice for people with various problems and situations of life and guidance to grow through them.
- Ask Mad Scientist
- Ask the Mars Team
- Ask the Meeting Advisor
- Ask Mr. Calculus - help with your math questions for subjects up to and including calculus. Includes answers to past AB and BC Calculus free response questions.
- Ask Mr. Excel - site offers tips and
advice on Microsoft Excel. Questions answered along with a weekly tip which is archived at the site. A message board offered for readers seeking answers.
- Ask a NASA Scientist - welcomes questions about X-ray, gamma-ray, and cosmic-ray astrophysics.
- Ask the Nurse
- Ask the Ocean animals Expert
- Ask a Pastor - includes a searchable library of previously answered questions.
- Ask the Pediatrician
- Ask a Philosopher - Submit a philosophical question and receive an answer within seven days.
- Ask a Physicist
- Ask Our Experts at the Plant & Pest Diagnostic Laboratory - for plant and pest problems.
- Ask Professor Construction
- Ask the Psychiatrist
- Ask the Psychologist
- Ask a Reporter
- Ask a Sailor: Captain Tom - boating answers on sailing, safety, seamanship, and navigation.
- Ask a Scientist (1) - get thoughtful, serious answers to your science questions in a wide range of biological disciplines from scientists at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Ask a Scientist (3)
- Ask a Software Expert
- Ask the Vet - get expert answers to your pet's behavior, health, and care questions.
- Ask Wendell - everything you wanted to know about science
- Alcoholism Recovery - a place to ask questions dealing with alcoholism recovery and all of its personal aspects.
- Go Ask Alice - Question and answers on many topics, with a health focus. Produced by Columbia University's Health Education Program. Has a large searchable database.
- Help Me Harlan - A syndicated column advising teens and twenty-somethings on issues from roommate gone mad to romance gone bad.
- Help with a Quote - Fill out this form if you want to know more about a quote.
- How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life - the book's author will try to provide you with explanations of the physics behind everyday objects.
- KnowWhat.com - questions and answers provide examples of scientific principles at work in everyday life, and explain why things are the way they are.
- Last Word - why is the sky blue? Why does hair turn grey? answers to readers' questions from the column in New Scientist magazine.
- MathNerds.com - "If you need help with Math, ask the MathNerds a question."
- Professor Bubbles -
Make your own bubble tools, learn the history of soap bubbles, or write to Professor Bubbles with a question or comment.
- Whalenet: ASK a Scientist - ask marine scientists your questions.